Column tie-tack

Column tie-tack
Item# AR-TT752
$12.00

Product Description

Column tie-tack

      Originally built of plaster to be the Palace of Fine Arts at the 1893 World's Colombian Exposition, the Museum of Science and Industry was eventually reconstructed piece by piece in limestone. At the turn of the century, Charles B. Atwood, the building's young classical architect from Harvard, created an exterior architecture that harmoniously blended classical motifs in the Beaux Arts fashion of the day. The museum opened in 1933 dedicated to the advancement of science and technology. Original image on left.
      24 Karat gold plate over pewter. Measures approximately 0.6" x 0.5"

MuseumWindow.com